What you'll do
- Build a world class Sales Strategy & Operations function in a scaling, product-led growth company.
- Influence and drive better decisions and strategy: operate as a thought partner to the go-to-market leadership team to help craft our coverage model, understanding of operating drivers such as customer growth, and key decisions we make (i.e., customer segmentation, quota-setting, routes-to-market, territory planning, unit economics, etc.)
- Enterprise sales and success operating cadence: develop and establish a high-quality, predictable, and repeatable cadence of forecasting calls, go-to-market team business reviews, and strategic planning to help the company and leadership team discover insights and drive accountability
- Insight and analytical decision support: partner with senior sales and customer success leadership to scope and implement operational and technical improvements to advise strategic decision-making (i.e., Salesforce workflows, sales efficiency initiatives, SPIFs, etc.)
- Cross-functional leadership alignment: identify and help prioritize the largest opportunities for the go-to-market teams and partner across the company for execution
- Growing and happy team: attract, empower, and develop the talent we need to accomplish the above
You're probably a match if
- 10+ years working experience and 5+ years leadership preferred
- Experience with SQL and tools such as SFDC, Gainsight, Zendesk, Mode, etc.
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and quantitative insights concisely, with actionable so-what
- Project management firepower: ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects and see them through completion at a high level of quality, timely, and with high satisfaction from all partners
- Leadership: ability to attract, empower, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results. Work with executive partners as a peer and help shape the focus of the business.
- Analytical skills: earn the respect of senior leadership and operating teams by translating strategic concepts to operational implications
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- B2B SaaS experience preferred
What's in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here's a taste of what's on offer:
- Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too
- Health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to know
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually